Here you will learn How to Root Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery Snapdragon 650 variant.It is a very simple, easy and safe guide.First, you have to Install TWRP recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and then you can flash the SuperSu root file to Root Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650
Xiaomi has recently released its new android smartphone The Redmi Note 3 with Snapdragon 650.It is a the latest devices in the Note lineup from Xiaomi.It is a budget android device with some great specifications and features.
If you own a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 variant and want to root it then you have to Install a custom recovery first.then you can root it and install different ROMs, Kernels, and MODs.Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely Root Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery
The great news is that Developer feds64 over MIUI has developed & posted the latest TWRP 3.0 for Redmi Note 3.So that we can easily root our Redmi Note 3 by flashing the SuperSu root package.
- How To Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 7 / 7.1
- How To Download & Install MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build ROM Zip For All Xiaomi Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi Note 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to root Redmi Note 3
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- This tutorial is only for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Setup ADB & fastboot.Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows & How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 3.Guide > Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
SuperSU (version 2.7)
How to Install TWRP recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- First read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Download the TWRP zip file from the download section above and extract it.
- Then run the Boot.bat file and follow on screen instruction. It will flash cracked boot_1.img on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Next, run the Twrp3.bat to install TWRP 3.0.0 on Redmi Note 3.
- Once the process is finished, your phone will reboot and enter into the TWRP Recovery.
- Done!!! TWRP recovery is now installed on your Redmi Note 3
How To Root Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 via SuperSu
- Download the latest SuperSu from the download section above
- Put it in the internal memory of your Redmi Note 3
- Now folloe the guide to Flash SuperSu via TWRP and Root Redmi Note 3.Guide > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!!Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 is now rooted.
If you have any question related to this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.