Here you will learn How to Root Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery Snapdragon 650 variant.It is a very simple, easy and safe guide.First, you have to Install TWRP recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and then you can flash the SuperSu root file to Root Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650
Xiaomi has recently released its new android smartphone The Redmi Note 3 with Snapdragon 650.It is a the latest devices in the Note lineup from Xiaomi.It is a budget android device with some great specifications and features.
If you own a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 variant and want to root it then you have to Install a custom recovery first.then you can root it and install different ROMs, Kernels, and MODs.Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely Root Redmi Note 3 and Install TWRP Recovery
The great news is that Developer feds64 over MIUI has developed & posted the latest TWRP 3.0 for Redmi Note 3.So that we can easily root our Redmi Note 3 by flashing the SuperSu root package.
- How To Install Google Play Store On Xiaomi MIUI 7 / 7.1
- How To Download & Install MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build ROM Zip For All Xiaomi Devices
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Redmi Note 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
How to root Redmi Note 3
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- This tutorial is only for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Setup ADB & fastboot.Guide > Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows & How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Unlock bootloader of Redmi Note 3.Guide > Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
SuperSU (version 2.7)
How to Install TWRP recovery On Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- First read the Pre-Requirement section carefully
- Now connect your device to PC via USB cable.
- Download the TWRP zip file from the download section above and extract it.
- Then run the Boot.bat file and follow on screen instruction. It will flash cracked boot_1.img on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Next, run the Twrp3.bat to install TWRP 3.0.0 on Redmi Note 3.
- Once the process is finished, your phone will reboot and enter into the TWRP Recovery.
- Done!!! TWRP recovery is now installed on your Redmi Note 3
How To Root Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 via SuperSu
- Download the latest SuperSu from the download section above
- Put it in the internal memory of your Redmi Note 3
- Now folloe the guide to Flash SuperSu via TWRP and Root Redmi Note 3.Guide > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!!Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 650 is now rooted.
If you have any question related to this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.