In this guide, you will learn How to Safely Root Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F With CF-Auto Root.The process is very simple and easy.This procedure is working and we have tested it.Here we will be using Odin tool to Root Docomo Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F
This Guide is only For Docomo Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F running Android android 5.0, build id LRX21V.SC02FOMUGOI4.So check your device’s model number before trying this method.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F running Android lollipop 5.o and you are searching for a safe way to Root it then you are at the right place.Here we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Safely Root Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F
Device that is supported
- This is only for Galaxy J SC-02F running Android android 5.0, build id LRX21V.SC02FOMUGOI4
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Galaxy J Sc-02F while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Follow the guide to Safely Root Galaxy J SC-02F running Android android 5.0
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC.Download Link->>Samsung Drivers
Now time to Root Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F –>>
CF-Auto-Root For Galaxy J SC-02F
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J SC-02F
Step By Step Guide
- First Of all, check out Pre-requirements section (Important)
- Now follow this guide to root your device [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
*During this process Smartphone will re-boot automatically.So don’t panic
If you have any queries related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.