In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F/ G920K/ G920L/G920S) On Android Nougat Using CF-Auto-Root. The process mentioned below is extremely simple, and if you tune in carefully with all the correct pre-requisites and procedure, then gaining root access on your Galaxy S6 running Android Nougat will be extremely simple.
There have been many issues reported against the official SuperSU package for the Galaxy S6, and users have reported issues like bootloops, incomplete root access, or just an oblivious effect in all.
All you will be required to do is flash a flashable ZIP on your Galaxy S6 using the latest TWRP recovery, and you’ll be good to go! The following procedure is only going to come in handy if you are unable to gain access from the official SuperSU zip, which we recommend you go through before flashing this modified script file.
Without any further delay, following are the steps on how to Root Samsung Galaxy S6 on Android Nougat Using SuperSU.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Galaxy S6 SM-G920F/ G920K/ G920L/G920S
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Enable USB Debugging > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Download Root Pack For Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920F
- Download Root Pack For Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920K
- Download Root Pack For Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920L
- Download Root Pack For Samsung Galaxy S6 SM-G920S
Root Samsung Galaxy S6(SM-G920F/ G920K/ G920L/G920S) on Android Nougat Using CF-Auto-Root
Download the root pack according to your device’s model number and now follow the guide to root Galaxy S6 running Android 7.0 Nougat > How to Root Samsung Galaxy devices using CF Auto Root and Odin Tool
Voila! Within the matter of a few minutes, you’ve gained full root access on your Galaxy S6! If you have any queries, then reach us out using the comments section below.
- How To Root Verizon Galaxy S6 On Android Nougat (SM-G920V)
- How To Root T-Mobile Galaxy S6 On Android Nougat (SM-G920T)
- How To Root Sprint Galaxy S6 SM-G920P On Android 7.0 Nougat
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.