Hello, Everyone! Welcome To Another Tech Post. Today In This Guide We Are Going to tell you How to root Samsung Galaxy A3 A310F (XXU3CQE6 Android 7.0 Nougat): Here is a detailed guide for you to refer on how to install XXU3CQE6 Android 7.0 Nougat firmware on Galaxy A3. Hope you have gone through the link carefully. Now, we will be showing you How to root Samsung Galaxy A3 A310F (XXU3CQE6 Android 7.0 Nougat). The latest update released by Samsung comes with loads of new features, bug fixes and exciting tweaks. However, once you have updated your device, the root status of your device will get reverted back to stock which will mean you have to root it again.
You need not worry are we are bringing a step-by-step guide on How to root Samsung Galaxy A3 A310F (XXU3CQE6 Android 7.0 Nougat). You will be needed to utilise SuperSU coupled with TWRP custom recovery to gain root access. The only thing you will have to sacrifice is the warranty which is rendered useless once you root your device.
The process is really simple and can be completed within few minutes. However, before you begin the rooting process, you need to fulfil some prerequisites and then complete a few downloads which are essential.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- Don’t forget to have a backup of all your important data.
- You must have Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge USB drivers installed on your PC.
- USB debugging should be enabled.
- Bootloader should be unlocked.
- Battery percentage should be more than 50% percent.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy A3 A310F (XXU3CQE6 Android 7.0 Nougat)
- First of all, download the above-mentioned file on your PC.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- Copy/paste the SuperSU zip file to your SD card or internal storage root folder.
- Turn off your device and boot it into Recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery menu, scroll down to select “flash zip from SD card” by pressing the power button.
- Now press the power button again to select “Choose zip from SD card”.
- Using volume keys navigate to the SuperSU zip file and then select it by using the power button. Confirm the installation to start it.
- After you complete the installation, go to “+++++Go Back” and then reboot your device by selecting “reboot system now”.
If you have any queries related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below.Hope You Have Enjoyed This Guide.