Step By Step Guide On How To Install TWRP and Root Sprint Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P On Android 7.0 Nougat: Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in Sprint network has been updated to official Android 7.0 Nougat and most of the users have been enjoying the latest Android 7.0 On the Sprint Note 5.If you are one of those users and searching for a rooting guide then we have got you covered.
Rooting a device gives you additional benefits like being able to install special apps, flash custom ROMs, so basically, you can streamline your phone’s performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted.
First You have to download the latest Odin flash tool on your PC.Then you can flash the latest working TWRP Recovery on your device.After that, you can root your AT&T S6 by flashing the SuperSu root pack via TWRP recovery.
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Root Sprint Galaxy Note 5 On Android Nougat (SM-N920P). While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.