Good News for all the T-Mobile Galaxy S8 users. Now you can Root T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U On Android Nougat and Install TWRP recovery. The Galaxy S8 Plus has been one of the greatest smartphone offerings from Samsung this year. Today, we’ll provide the best method to Root T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U On Android Nougat. You can easily root your mobile with computer.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% before starting the process.
How to Root T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U On Android Nougat
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are Installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- → Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery On S8 Plus SM-G955U
> How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
How To Root T-Mobile Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Using SuperSu
- After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery mode. Guide > How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now follow this guide to flash SuperSu root file to get your device rooted.Guide > How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂