In this step by step guide, you will learn How to Root T-Mobile LG G4 on H81110n & Install TWRP Recovery in it.The Process is very simple and easy.You only need a computer with working internet connection.
LG G4 is the Flagship phone of LG for 2015.The phone has one of the best cameras and specifications.LG has rolled out the latest android lollipop 5.1 firmware updates for LG G4.If you have upgraded your LG G4 to Android 5.1 Lollipop and now want to root it then you are in the right place.This article will guide you to Root T-Mobile LG G4 on H81110n & Install TWRP Recovery.
Important: Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.This guide is only for LG G4 T-Mobile variants so do check your model number
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG G4 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
Root T-Mobile LG G4 on H81110n & Install TWRP Recovery Safely
- This tutorial is only for LG G4 on H81110n Firmware (android 5.1)
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
- After rooting you can tweak your phone
- You can unroot it if you want
- You can overclock or underclock your CPU to make your phone faster
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader
Before proceed follow some of the given steps
- Backup your device completely, including storage, SMS, contacts, etc.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone.
Setting->About Phone->Build Number->Tap 7 times on build number->It will enable the developer mode in the main setting->Go to Developer->Enable the Debugging
- Download and install LG G4 USB Drivers on your PC.
Root T-Mobile LG G4 on H81110n & Install TWRP Recovery
Install TWRP on LG G4 Running Android 5.1
- Connect the LG G4 to the computer using its USB data cable.
- Download and Extract H811-One-Click.zip file from the above link.
- Now open the extracted folder and run the LG-G4-H811-UNLOCK-TWRP.bat file to start flashing TWRP.
- After that choose the Allow button to allow USB Debugging request. The flashing process will be initiated and it may reboot many times.
- Then Disconnect the device and remove the battery when prompted.
- Now Put the battery back in and Power on the LG G4.
DONE!!! Now TWRP is installed
How to Root T-Mobile LG G4 on H81110n & Install TWRP Recovery (Step by Step)
- Connect the LG G4 with the PC and copy/paste the SuperSU zip file to the Internal Storage of the phone.
- Next, turn OFF your phone and boot into TWRP Recovery (holding Volume Down + Power buttons altogether. Once the LG logo appears, release the power button and press again)
- Factory reset your LG G4 two times when asked and you’ll be directed to TWRP.
- While your phone is now in TWRP, choose install and select the SuperSU.zip file where you’ve copied it in Step No 1.
- Swipe right to install.
- After installation is done reboot your device from the main recovery menu
DONE!!! You have successfully rooted you LG G4 running android 5.1
To verify the root status install Root Checker.
There is another way to root Tmobile LG G4 and that is mentioned in Xda.Follow this Guide from Xda
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.