How To Root Oppo F3 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery: Oppo F3 Plus which was launched as a selfie-centric device features an amazing dual camera setup (16 MP + 8 MP sensors) at the front while a 16 MP Sony IMX398 sensor along with dual-tone LED flash at the rear side of the phone. Not only does it have an amazing camera setup, it also comes with a massive 6.0-inch display screen which has a full HD resolution and a layer of 2.5D curved glass while also having Corning Gorilla Glass 5 running atop. It comes equipped with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 653 and is paired with 4 GB of RAM and a massive 64 GB expandable storage space. On top of that, it comes with a 4,000mAh battery which has the support for VOOC flash charge which makes this device a complete package with an amazing list of specifications.
If you happen to be an Oppo F3 Plus user who has wanted to root their device for quite some time then this post is the best place for you to be. Here, we will give you all the basic information you need to have before you begin to root your device. We will also give you the answers to the frequently asked questions like What is rooting? How do you root an Android device? What benefits does rooting have?
Rooting Oppo F3 Plus gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Oppo F3 Plus, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Oppo F3 Plus. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
Android Rooting Process
Rooting may seem very difficult but it is not. In the earlier days, users were afraid to root their device as there were not many guides available and the process was very hard, but now things have changed. Nowadays, rooting is very simple and can be achieved in a few minutes. First, you have to unlock the bootloader, after which you can install TWRP recovery. Once TWRP is installed, you can root the device by flashing supersu or magisk root file.
New Android 9.0 Pie ROMs
- [Download Now Available] Android Devices Which Have Received Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P) – Latest
- [Download] AOSP Android Pie 9 ROM On Supported Devices
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Oppo F3 Plus. While rooting you have to be very careful and process with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked. If you want to root your device without a PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below.
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device. You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running plus grams as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install the latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging. Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Oppo F3 Plus and Install TWRP Recovery
Unlock the Bootloader Of Oppo F3 Plus
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Oppo F3 Plus
First You should try rooting tools as they are safe, Root Any Device Without PC: How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop. If this doesn’t work you can try the regular TWRP method.
Disclaimer: There are thousands and thousands of Android devices in the world so it is not possible to test all the TWRP recovery. Here we only share files which are already shared in the internet. So it is recommended to test these at your own risk and to be on safer side, please keep a backup of your current files.
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked. Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the TWRP Recovery || Credit: androidlover5842
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install TWRP recovery on your device
How to Root Oppo F3 Plus
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root Oppo F3 Plus )
- Download the latest supersu zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root Oppo F3 Plus )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Oppo F3 Plus successfully
How To UnRoot Oppo F3 Plus
- You have to install the stock firmware to unroot the device completely.
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone. If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible. and Install TWRP Recovery
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.