Step By Step Guide To Root US Cellular Galaxy Note 5 On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-GN920R4) Using CF-Auto-Root and Odin Flash Tool: US-Cellular has updated Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-GN920R4 To Android 7.0.1 Nougat having base band version N920R4TYU3CQF2.If you have updated your device to this nougat firmware and now looking for a root guide then you are in the perfect place.
Here we will be using CF-Auto-Root to root Verizon Note 5.First You have to download the latest Odin flash tool on your PC.Odin will be available in the CFAR (CF-Auto-Root) folder.You can download the CF-Auto Root For the device and flash that via Odin which will root the phone.
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Root US Cellular Galaxy Note 5 On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-GN920R4). While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.