Follow our in-depth guide to safely Root Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920V On Android 7.0 Nougat using CF-Auto-Root and Odin Flash Tool: Verizon Wireless has released the official Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920V and many of you may have already updated to nougat.If you are the person who loves to root android phones then you may be searching for a guide to Root Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-G920V On Android 7.0 Nougat.If that is the case we have got you covered.
Here we will be using CF-Auto-Root to root Verizon Note 5.First You have to download the latest Odin flash tool on your PC.Odin will be available in the CFAR (CF-Auto-Root) folder.You can download the CF-Auto Root For the device and flash that via Odin which will root the phone.
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Root Verizon Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920V On Android 7.0 Nougat. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.