Step To Root Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge On Android 7.0 Nougat (SM-G925V) Using CF-Auto-Root | CFAR: Verizon wireless has released the official Android 7.0 for Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925V and many of you have already received the update on your Verizon S6.If you have updated your device and now looking for a guide to root Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge On Android 7.0 then you are the right place.For Verizon Galaxy S6 Follow this guide
Rooting a device gives you additional benefits like being able to install special apps, flash custom ROMs, so basically, you can streamline your phone’s performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted.
First You have to download the latest Odin flash tool on your PC.Odin will be available in the CFAR (CF-Auto-Root) folder.You can download the CF-Auto Root For the device and flash that via Odin which will root the phone.
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Root Verizon Galaxy S6 Edge On Android Nougat (SM-G925V). While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.