How to root Xiaomi Mi 5x safely without PC/Computer or Laptop: Hello friends!! Today in this post, you will get to know about how and why you should root your device. This post is dedicated to all the Xiaomi Mi 5x users who are looking for the opportunity to root their device safely without using a PC. Now there are hundreds of reasons why one should root their device, and today we will be telling you few of them along with what all advantages you get after rooting your device. Rooting a smartphone can be easy only if you carefully follow proper steps, but if you don’t, you might end up bricking your device.
Xiaomi is easily one of the most advanced smartphone manufacturers when it comes to the latest features and technology. It provides some of the best and most advanced features for a low-budget device series, but there are still users who want to root their device so that they can tinker with the settings and customize them to give their phone a new look.
If you are a Xiaomi Mi 5x user who is interested in rooting their device, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requirements, complete some downloads, and follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below to root Xiaomi Mi 5x safely without Computer
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Why should you root your device?
- You get the opportunity to install custom ROMs and custom kernels on your device and get faster and better performance.
- You can block ads in apps using the ad blocker.
- Uninstall bloatware and other pre-installed apps.
- You get the option to increase battery life and performance by killing the background processes automatically.
- Access to unlimited customization options to give the interface a new look.
Why use One click root tools for Android?
We’ve seen why root your Android device and now we will see why you should use One Click Root tools for rooting your device. Some of the reasons why you should use One Click Root tools are:
- They provide fast, secure, and easy rooting software.
- They come with support for thousands of devices.
- Using them you can root your Android device within a click.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Note: Most of the newer devices (marshmallow and above) don’t support these tools, but you can check yourself whether it works or not[/symple_box]
- Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging On your Phone
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/enable-developer-options-usb-debugging-oem-unlock-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging On Android[/su_button]
- Enable Unknown Sources Option On your Android
To do this, go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then Enable it
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-backup-important-data-on-android-non-rooted-users/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)[/su_button]
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Xiaomi Mi 5x Safely Without PC/Computer or Laptop
- Make sure you have checked the Pre-Requirement section above
- You need a good internet connection for this
- Now follow the guide given below to root your device without Laptop or PC
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/root-any-android-without-laptop/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop[/su_button]