How to root Xiaomi Mi A1 safely without PC/Computer or Laptop: All Xiaomi Mi A1 users get ready as today in this post, we will be telling you about why and how you can easily root your device safely without using a PC. There can be a lot of reasons someone would want to root their device and here we will be telling you some of them and what all you can do once you have successfully rooted your phone. Rooting your device can be one of the easiest tasks you can perform on your phone but if you are not careful, you can even end up bricking your phone which will render it useless.
Xiaomi as you all know is one of the most advanced manufacturers when it comes to the latest technology and features. Even though Xiaomi provides some of the best features for a low-budget device, there are still few users who like to root their device to gain accent to an unlimited number of customizable options for tinkering the settings.
If you are a Xiaomi Mi A1 user who is interested in rooting their device, then all you need to do is fulfil some pre-requirements, complete some downloads, and follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below to root Xiaomi Mi A1 safely without PC
If you want to root your device in a proper way using SuperSu or Magisk then follow the guide linked below
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
Why should you root your device?
- You get the opportunity to install custom ROMs and custom kernels on your device and get faster and better performance.
- You can block ads in apps using the ad blocker.
- Uninstall bloatware and other pre-installed apps.
- You get the option to increase battery life and performance by killing the background processes automatically.
- Access to unlimited customization options to give the interface a new look.
Why use One click root tools for Android?
We’ve seen why root your Android device and now we will see why you should use One Click Root tools for rooting your device. Some of the reasons why you should use One Click Root tools are:
- They provide fast, secure, and easy rooting software.
- They come with support for thousands of devices.
- Using them you can root your Android device within a click.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.Follow the step by step careful to get your device rooted without any issues.[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Note: Most of the newer devices (marshmallow and above) don’t support these tools, but you can check yourself whether it works or not[/symple_box]
- Enable Developer Option and USB Debugging On your Phone
- Enable Unknown Sources Option On your Android
To do this, go to Settings->Security->Unknown Sources and then Enable it
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root Xiaomi Mi A1 Safely Without PC/Computer or Laptop
- Make sure you have checked the Pre-Requirement section above
- You need a good internet connection for this
- Now follow the guide given below to root your device without Laptop or PC
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram