This article will guide you on How To Safely Root YU Yunique YU4711 Without PC or laptop.In this guide, I will be using KingRoot One click root tool.This process is simple, easy and fully risk-free.You only need to download the app and follow some on-screen instructions and your phone will be rooted within 2mins.So just follow the step by step guide below to How To Root YU Yunique YU4711
As you guys know, there are many One-Click root tools available for the android device like Kingroot and Towlroot.These are universal One click root solution means work with most of the Android smartphones.These one-click root tools make rooting ways easier compared to the earlier days.
This guide only works with Yu Yunique YU4711 running Android 5.1.1 lollipop.So If you have a YU Yunique YU4711 and you want to root it then just follow the steps below on How to safely Root YU Yunique YU4711 with Kingroot
Now there is an unofficial CyanogenMod 13 (CM13) ROM Available For Yu Yunique Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM.Guide link below
→ How To Root YU Yunique YU4711 In 2min
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin rooting your device.
How To Root YU Yunique YU4711 Without PC Without PC -Full Guide
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Yu Yunique while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Remember Before rooting:
- Make Sure that UNKNOWN Sources option is Enabled (Menu>>Settings>>Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option)
- This tutorial is only for YU Yunique YU4711
- Rooting your phone can void your warranty
→ How To Root YU Yunique YU4711 Without PC Via Kingroot
Download Kingroot apk – Latest Version
How To Root YU Yunique YU4711 Without PC
Step By Step Guide
- Enable unknown sources on your device setting (Check Above Remember Before rooting Section)
- Now Download the KingRoot apk from the download section above and install it On Your Device
- Now open the Kingroot app from the app drawer. (you have installed in previous steps)
- Kingroot application will start in few seconds and will require the rooting files that are transferred from the computer to the SD card.
- The KingRoot application will load the file
- Then click on the Root button to start the root process.
- Just Wait for a few minutes you will be able to see the Green-Tick in the center of KingRoot screen, which means that your device is rooted successfully.
- Once Done, reboot your smartphone
- Install Root Checker from Google Play Store and confirm the root privileges in your smartphone.
If This Method doesn’t work Then Try Below
Download Towel Root app From this Link—>>Towelroot.apk
Now root your device using Towel Root Follow this Guide–>>How to root Android phones with Towelroot App Without PC
If you have any question related to this post leave that in the comment below.Thanks..:)