How To Root ZTE Blade S7 and Install TWRP: ZTE Blade S7 smartphone was launched in November 2015. The ZTE Blade S7 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. The ZTE Blade S7 runs Android 5.1.1. The ZTE Blade S7 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels.
This post is for all the ZTE Blade S7 users who are looking to root their devices. In this post, we will be giving you all the important information regarding rooting and all about its benefits. We will also be giving a step-by-step guide to help you root your device within no time.Now, there are many advantages of a phone like the ZTE Blade S7 which has an openable bootloader which means that the smartphone can be rooted easily and the TWRP recovery or any custom recovery can be installed on your phone. Now, we have attached a method below so that you can install TWRP recovery on ZTE Blade S7 and root it by installing SuperSu root pack
If you have never rooted your device as you thought rooting is highly complex and unsafe, then all your misconceptions will be quashed in this post. Today, in this post, we are going to tell you all about rooting and how you can root your ZTE Blade S7 after installing TWRP. Once you have rooted your device, you will have opened up a whole new array of features which will help you play with the interface, make changes to the settings, get rid of the bloatware, upgrade/downgrade the firmware, and more.
Check out our latest post > [Status] Lineage OS 15.1/Android 8.1 Oreo For ZTE Blade S7[/mks_pullquote]
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.
Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
You can flash either SuperSu or Magisk via TWRP recovery to get root access.
How To Root ZTE Blade S7 and Install TWRP
How To Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade S7
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.Check out the link given above to unlock the bootloader if you haven’t done it yet
- Now download the TWRP Recovery For ZTE Blade S7 (Download section above)
- Now follow the given guide to Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Blade S7
How to Root ZTE Blade S7
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu (Root ZTE Blade S7 )
- Download the latest zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk (Root ZTE Blade S7 )
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root ZTE Blade S7 successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.