Are you using the RT Rush handset and looking for the Stock ROM? Here we have shared the step-by-step guide on How to Install Stock ROM On RT Rush easily. As the device is powered by a MediaTek chipset, we will share with you the SP Flash Tool guide below. You will get the firmware file RT_Rush_MT6580_20160509.zip based on Android Mobile Os with a file size around 542 MB.
The Stock ROM comes with by default with an Android smartphone and runs very smoothly due to the well-designed for that particular model. Additionally, the Stock ROM users can also get future software updates and bug fixes to improve the user experience.
There are several things which make stock ROM better than Custom ROM. The stock ROMs are stable and get regular updates from the manufacturer. If there is a bug, that usually will be fixed by the next update. Stock ROMs get Google’s Latest Android Security patches via OTA updates on a regular basis which makes them much more secure than the Custom ROMs
RT Rush Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip File
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: RT Rush
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM(s) are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM(s) are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM(s) come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
Advantages Of RT Rush Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your RT Rush.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade RT Rush.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on RT Rush.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a Nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool on your PC
Download RT Rush Stock ROM
- Download RT Rush Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On RT Rush
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
We assume that this guide is helpful to you. You can comment on any queries.