Samsung is working on a budget smartphone under the Galaxy A-series dubbed Galaxy A02. The device now appears in Geekbench listing with model number SM-A025F. Geekbench listing reveals that the phone will be powered by a 1.8GHz Qualcomm processor speculated to be the Snapdragon 450 SoC. The handset runs Android 10 and comes with at least 2GB RAM.
In the Geekbench tests, the Samsung SM-A025F has scored 744 points in the single-core test and 3887 points in the multi-core test. The Samsung Galaxy A02 will be a successor to the Galaxy A01 which is also a budget smartphone. Let’s have a quick look at the specs sheet of Galaxy A01 to have a rough estimation of the upcoming Galaxy A02.
Samsung Galaxy A01 specifications
- 5.7-inch TFT display with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio
- Android 10 OS with OneUI 2 custom skin at the top
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor
- Storage Variants: 2GB + 16GB and 2GB + 32GB
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixle rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity features – Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, and Micro-USB