Samsung is working on a budget smartphone under the Galaxy A-series dubbed Galaxy A02. The device now appears in Geekbench listing with model number SM-A025F. Geekbench listing reveals that the phone will be powered by a 1.8GHz Qualcomm processor speculated to be the Snapdragon 450 SoC. The handset runs Android 10 and comes with at least 2GB RAM.
In the Geekbench tests, the Samsung SM-A025F has scored 744 points in the single-core test and 3887 points in the multi-core test. The Samsung Galaxy A02 will be a successor to the Galaxy A01 which is also a budget smartphone. Let’s have a quick look at the specs sheet of Galaxy A01 to have a rough estimation of the upcoming Galaxy A02.
Samsung Galaxy A01 specifications
- 5.7-inch TFT display with 720 x 1520 pixels resolution and 19:9 aspect ratio
- Android 10 OS with OneUI 2 custom skin at the top
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor
- Storage Variants: 2GB + 16GB and 2GB + 32GB
- 13-megapixel + 2-megapixle rear camera, 5-megapixel front camera
- 3,000mAh non-removable battery
- Connectivity features – Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, and Micro-USB
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.