Samsung has officially started the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 Beta program for its third smartphone. The One UI 5 beta program has already gone live for the Samsung Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S21, and now, the beta program has gone live for an A-series device as Samsung has started beta testing for Galaxy A52. Currently, the program has gone live in India, which will expand to other regions in the coming days and weeks.
Android 13-based One UI 5 beta program has gone live for select Samsung Galaxy A52 users in India. According to the details, the beta update will come with October 2022 Security Patch and comes as a file of 2GB size. Since it is a major update, it’ll need a decent chunk of data to download the file, which is why you should ensure that you’re connecting your device to a stable Wi-Fi network and have 60% battery backup in your device.
Changelog for the One UI 5 beta program
As for the features, the One UI 5.0 beta program will be equipped with several new features that include –
- The ability to stack widgets on the home screen
- More dynamic color palette options in themes
- The ability to set language per app
- Notification permissions for different apps
- Numerous improvements
- New camera app features
- The option to edit lock screen wallpaper gallery, and more.
How to download and install One UI 5 beta program on your Galaxy A52
To register for the One UI 5 beta program, you’ll need to install the Samsung Members app. You’ll be getting a notice about the One UI 5 beta program inside the Samsung Members app. Here, you’ll get to know how to download and install the beta program on your phone.
- Download the Samsung Members app from the Play Store
- Launch the app on your device
- Go to the notice section and you’ll see a new One UI beta program link
- Once you’ve enrolled in the beta program, go to Settings -> System Updates -> Download OTA updates.