A new firmware update for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 smartphones has been released by Samsung in Canada. It has the most recent June 2022 security patch as well as significant smartphone SIM card and network features. The update is tagged with firmware version F711WVLU2DVEE.
As expected, the latest software update for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 brings the most foreseeable eSIM support to Canadians. It also mentions a new SIM Card Manager feature and additional stability improvements in the changelog.
- The overall stability of your device has been improved.
- The security of your device has been improved.
- The camera’s functions have been improved.
- The ‘Auto framing’ feature is supported in video mode and some video call apps.
- The quality of pictures taken with social or camera apps downloaded from the application store has been improved.
- eSIM support
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) support
In order to get this update, you’ll need to have the Galaxy Z Flip 3. You can manually check for an update by going to Settings >> Software updates >> Download and install if you didn’t get one automatically.
Make sure your smartphone is connected to a proper internet connection before upgrading to the latest version; we recommend downloading it over WIFI to avoid any errors.