If you are looking for a guide to Install Stock ROM On Sharp R1 (Official Firmware Flash File), then you have landed on the right page. No matter how thoroughly you follow any rooting guide, there is always a risk of bricking the device. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device.
We have collected more information about Sharp R1 Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is FIH-E523F-U201A_TH_V1.5B05_Thai_version.zip. The firmware is based on Android 7.0 Nougat Mobile Os. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6737 powered devices. The Firmware is about 1 GB in size.
All device comes with a specific firmware or ROM, this is called Stock ROM. These are based on Android source code but modified by the manufacturers to give some extra features to its customers. These ROMs are very stable as they are made the company for their devices. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Sharp R1 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Sharp R1
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.