Download and Install Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge March 2018 Security Patch OTA Update | Build number G925PVPS4DRC2: After Galaxy S6, now Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge getting G925PVPS4DRC2 March 2018 Security Patch OTA Update.The Update is being rolled out in the US and it comes with some critical bug fixes and everyone should update their device to this security patch update.
If you are Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge user, you may have received the March Security Security Patch OTA update notification on your device.We highly recommend you to install the update to be on the safer side.Android system should be updated to the latest build to stay safe from the malware attacks.The Update is being rolled in few regions and will take some time to be available across the globe.
This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in March 2018 which comes with March 1 security patch update.This update comes with other bug fixes and stability improvements and you should get some improvements in the speed of the phone also. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge on Samsung network which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
Manually Update Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge To G925PVPS4DRC2 March 2018 Security Update
- 0.1 Manually Update Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge To G925PVPS4DRC2 March 2018 Security Update
- 0.2 Download Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge G925PVPS4DRC2 March 2018 Security Update
- 1 How To Install Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge G925PVPS4DRC2 March 2018 Security Patch OTA Update
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually.If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge G925PVPS4DRC2 March 2018 Security Patch
- Android version: 7.0
- Security patch level (SPL): March 1, 2018
- Baseband version: G925PVPS4DRC2
- Region: The US
- Network: Sprint
Download Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge G925PVPS4DRC2 March 2018 Security Update
- Download G925PVPS4DRC2 | Credit: Samsung-firmware.org
How To Install Sprint Galaxy S6 Edge G925PVPS4DRC2 March 2018 Security Patch OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up + Power + Home (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy Note 5
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining