If you are guys looking for Stock firmware for your OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 3T device then today you are totally at the right place. Today, in this guide we gonna show you How to Install Stock firmware on OnePlus 3 or 3t. OnePlus 3 and 3t both are really awesome device and also quite popular among the developers that’s why within this short lot of development of ROMs had happened for this two device. (Stock firmware for OnePlus 3 and 3T)
However, somehow you bricked your device during any type of installation process, then at the right installing stock firmware can be proved very helpful. Because it restores our device to the stock firmware and also if you wished to unroot your device or want to relock your device’s bootloader to receive the OTA updates then restoring to stock firmware is the best option. (Stock firmware for OnePlus 3 and 3T)
All the steps and download links which have provided below are only working for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T device do not even try to allow these steps in any other device. We have provided the download link along with the installation process. (Stock firmware for OnePlus 3 and 3T)
You only are responsible for your device. We at rootmygalaxy.net won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
- This guide is only for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T, so don’t try on other OnePlus devices.
- Take a proper backup of your apps and data.
- For nonrooted users > How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- For rooted users having TWRP recovery > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Full ROM (Signed ZIP) – Oxygen OS 3.1.2 For OnePlus 3
Oxygen OS 3.5.3 – Android 6.0.1 for OnePlus 3T ⇓
How to Flash / Install OnePlus 3 Stock Firmware Oxygen OS 3.1.2 (Signed ZIP)
- Download the ROM file from the above link
- Connect your device to PC and transfer the file to internal memory of your device
- Now follow this guide to flash the firmware using stock recovery.Guide How to Install Stock Firmware/ROM On OnePlus Devices
- Done!!!! Your Oneplus 3 now has the latest OxygenOS 3.1.2 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂