The Coolpad 3635A official stock firmware file is Coolpad_3635A_7.1.104.00.P2.170420_CPB_QGDP.zip. The firmware file is around 1210 MB in size so a good stable connection is recommended. The File is shared by the firmwarefile website. The firmware is based on Android 7.1 Nougat and only compatible with Coolpad 3635A so don’t flash this on any other Comio device or you may end up bricking your device. This CPB stock firmware can be flashed with YGDP Flash Tool.
We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Coolpad 3635A Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Coolpad 3635A Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes pre-installed with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
Coolpad 3635A Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: YGDP Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Coolpad 3635A
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Coolpad 3635A ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Coolpad 3635A
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Coolpad 3635A
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Coolpad 3635A
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Coolpad 3635A Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Coolpad 3635A
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
You have successfully installed the stock firmware on your device. If you have any question related to this guide, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below.