If you are looking for Lenosed S2 Official Firmware (Flash File), then we have got you covered here with a detailed installation guide with download links. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Lenosed S2 Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down.
This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but doesn’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about the device’s Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Install Official Stock ROM On Lenosed S2 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
The uploaded firmware file name is Lenosed_S2_MT6580_20160506_5.1.zip. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop Os and around 780 MB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6580 powered variant of the device only.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Lenosed S2 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lenosed S2
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Lenosed S2 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Lenosed S2
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.