The official Maximus MB100 Stock Firmware / Flash File is now available for download. We are sharing a step by step guide to install Maximus MB100 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Maximus MB100 Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file name is Maximus_MB100_MT6580_04242018_7.1.zip respectively. The firmware is based on Android 7.1 Nougat and around 593 MB in size. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6580 powered devices.
All device comes with a specific firmware or ROM, this is called Stock ROM. These are based on Android source code but modified by the manufacturers to give some extra features to its customers. These ROMs are very stable as they are made the company for their devices.
Install Official Stock ROM On Maximus MB100 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are many reasons why a user wants to install the stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
Maximus MB100 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Maximus MB100
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Maximus MB100 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Maximus MB100
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.