Nubia has released the official Stock Firmware Flash File/ Stock ROM of Nubia Red Magic 3S and it is now available for download. Any user can download it and flash it manually on his/her device when he/she needs it. The firmware is based on Android Os. The firmware is for Qualcomm powered variant of the device only. The Firmware file is large in size so make sure you are connected to a stable WiFi connection while downloading the firmware.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
The Nubia Red Magic 3S is a gaming-centric device. It comes equipped with a large 6.65-inch 90Hz refresh-rate display. There are dedicated shoulder buttons on the right side for gamers. There is an RGB light strip on the rear side which gives its a gamery type of look.
Nubia Red Magic 3S is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC. It has 2 variants, one is 8GB RAM with 128GB of storage and the other with 12GB RAM and 256GB of storage. The storage used in the device is UFS 3.0 which is superfast.
The device is driven by a 5,000mAh battery and there is a dedicated internal fan for cooling. It has support for 27W fast charging but only gets an 18W charger in the box. It is available in two colours Mecha Silver and Cyber Shade.
On the rear the device sports a single 48MP camera and on the front there is a 16MP selfie camera. The device runs Android 9.0 Pie out of the box.
[su_box title=”Nubia Red Magic 3S Stock ROM Details:” box_color=”#004cf2″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”2″]
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: QFIL/QPST Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Nubia Red Magic 3S
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%.
- Download the QPST Tool.
- Install the Nubia Mobile Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide – Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now, Enable the Developer option. Guide – How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a full backup on your device How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- Download and install the Android USB Driver on your PC.
You can either follow the QPST Tool method or QFIL Tool method in order to install the Stock ROM on your Nubia Red Magic 3S device.
[su_highlight background=”#78ffb1″ color=”#16181b”]NOTE: We are thankful to the official uploader of the firmware file[/su_highlight]
|First Firmware (Comes with the device)||Download Link|
Method -1: Using Stock Recovery
Method -2: Using QPST Tool
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section and download the QPST File.
After downloading, you will find two files Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder then Install the QPST.exe on your windows
- Once it is installed, go to the Installed Location on the Main Drive (C)
- Open the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- After that Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program bootloaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (make sure you have extracted the ROM Zip file)
- Click On Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- After all this click download, wait for the download to finish (it will find a new driver, install that)
- Now, wait for the process to finish. Once it is done, remove your device from PC and you have installed Stock ROM on Nubia Red Magic 3S.
Method -3: Using QFIL Tool
Step 1: Make sure that your PC has Qualcomm USB drivers installed on it. (If not download and install them, check pre-requirement section)
Step 2: Download the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your computer and Extract that using any unzipper app like WinRAR.
Step 3: Now go to the extracted folder and Open QFIL.exe.
Step 4: Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
Step 5: Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
Step 6: After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
Step 7: Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
Step 8: Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
Step 8: Once, you have added the firmware file, the QFIL tool will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
Step 9: Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10: Like all other devices and tools, this flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
We hope this guide will help you a lot. For any queries, you can comment below.