Download and Install Stock ROM On Elephone S7 [Official Firmware]: Elephone is a brand known worldwide for selling some amazing Android devices. It is one of the biggest brands in China and has a huge fanbase. Elephone S7 (3G & 4G) comes with a 5.5-inch display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p, Deca-Core 2.3GHz Media Tek Helio X20 MT6797 processor, 2GB/3GB/4GB RAM, 16GB/32GB/64GB storage, a 13MP rear camera, a 5MP front camera, and a 3000mAh Li-Ion battery. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, and its other features include Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Dual-SIM standby, and more.
If you are an Elephone S7 user and for some reason looking for the stock firmware of the device, then we have got you covered. Finally, Elephone S7’s Official stock firmware file is now available for download. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Elephone S7 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Elephone S7 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only be installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
| Full ROMs Collection: List Best Custom ROMs for Elephone S7 (Best Performance and Battery)
Install Official Stock ROM On Elephone S7 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Elephone S7 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Elephone S7
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Elephone S7 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Elephone S7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Elephone S7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Elephone S7
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 P)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Android 9.0 Release Date and It’s Probable Name
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Nougat Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 7.0 Nougat
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Elephone S7 Flash File / Stock ROM
| For Rooting Guide: How to Root Elephone S7 and Install TWRP Recovery
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Elephone S7
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram