The Vivo Y19 Official Stock Firmware is now available for download. The latest firmware file Version name is PD1934F_EX_A_1.9.32 which was released in 2020. The firmware is based on Android 9 Pie Os. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6768 powered variant of the device only. The Firmware file is large in size so make sure you are connected to a stable WiFi connection while downloading the firmware.
There are reasons why users need to flash the Stock Firmware or ROM on their device. With time users end up downloading hundreds and hundreds of apps which makes the device slow and if they user downloads any wrong app from play store or other unknown sources then the app may slow down the device.
There are several things which make stock ROM better than Custom ROM. The stock ROMs are stable and get regular updates from the manufacturer. If there is a bug, that usually will be fixed by the next update. Stock ROMs get Google’s Latest Android Security patches via OTA updates on a regular basis which makes them much more secure than the Custom ROMs
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Vivo Y19
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.