Have you ever felt like your internet experience was incomplete because you couldn’t access certain websites? Or do you often fear for your private information thinking that information can be compromised? If so, then Surfshark VPN is the one-stop shop to solve all your qualms for VPN on android. This easy-to-use VPN is a combination of quick speed, reliable safety and privacy, and a lot more features in between.
In this article, you’ll get to know all about this amazing VPN and how going the Surfshark way can take your internet experience to an entirely new level.
Premium safety and security to keep your data protected
There is nothing that is more important for a VPN service user than the safety and security of their data. The VPN service must keep the users and their data completely safe when surfing online. VPN services must be able to keep the IP addresses of the users concealed and encrypted. Nobody should have access to see the websites you’re visiting, what you’re searching about, your location, your visits, and more. Only the IP address of the server that is being used should be visible.
Surfshark VPN offers highly reliable and secure performances as you’ll never have to worry about your data or information being leaked. You can be assured that your data will be encrypted and never fall into the wrong hands.
How quick is Surfshark VPN?
Speed is a very important factor when considering VPN services. Whether you’re using a VPN for your entertainment or for work, the users expect and demand fast connections. Unfortunately, most VPNs are designed to slow down the connections. This is a compromise made to have better security. However, Surfshark is different as it gives your information security while slowing down the speed the least.
Factors like the type of devices used and the location will affect speed. A great VPN service provider should be capable of surpassing these factors and offering great speeds. Surfshark definitely passes this test. The Surfshark VPN has been tested on three of the busiest servers in the world and here are the results –
- For the New York server, the Surfshark VPN delivered an average download speed of about 70 Mbps while having an upload speed of around 9 Mbps.
- For the London Server, the Surfshark VPN delivered an average download speed of about20 Mbps while having an upload speed of around 8 Mbps.
- For the Hong Kong server, the Surfshark VPN delivered an average download speed of about 40 Mbps while having an upload speed of around 2.5 Mbps.
How to use the Surfshark VPN services?
- Download the Surfshark VPN on your device
- Opt for the Surfshark paid subscription
- Enter your login credentials
- Click on the “Connect” button and you will get connected to the nearest and fastest server
First-time users could find VPN services a bit difficult to use as aren’t able to figure out how to connect and which server to choose. However, Surfshark will not present any such problems. This service is very easy to use. You can check for the exact locations of different servers as they’re listed by country. This feature will allow you to connect to the nearest and quickest server every time.