Simple Way To Take A Screenshot On iPhone X: You all must have heard about the highly anticipated release of the much awaited iPhone X which was unveiled on 12th September. This amazing new device by Apple came with a lot of jaw dropping features along with many changes. The one detail which has been changed by Apple is the way with which people used to take a screenshot on previous versions of iPhone.
There are occasions on which we have to take a screenshot on our iPhone. For many years, we had developed this habit of using the combination of Home Button and Power Button for getting the job done. I’m sure you must be puzzled now and are eager to know how you should take screenshots on an iPhone which doesn’t even have a home button.
Well, the method of taking Screenshot On iPhone X fairly easy and you just need to follow the similar steps to Android.If you don’t have any idea about this, follow the steps mentioned below to easily Capture Screenshot On iPhone X
You May Like > Download iPhone 8, 8 Plus and iPhone X Stock Wallpapers
How to take a screenshot on iPhone X
- Go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Make sure that you have placed the screen correctly and that everything is in order.
- Now Press and Hold the side button of your iPhone X (it will be located at the right-hand side).
- Keep pressing the side button and also click on Volume Up button. In this case, your Volume Up button will play the same role as was played by the home button.
- The screen will flash and you will hear the click sound which will indicate that you have taken the screenshot.
That’s it! Now if you want to edit any detail, then use the markup tool. Once finished, either share it, keep it, or delete it from your device.