Here I am with a step by step guide to Install Stock ROM On TechPad 10XX (Official Firmware Flash File). No matter how thoroughly you follow any rooting guide, there is always a risk of bricking the device. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device.
We have collected more information about TechPad 10XX Stock ROMs down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file version name is TechPad_10xx_20170105 – TechPad_10x-user 7.0 NRD90M . The firmware is based on Android 7.0 Nougat Mobile Os. The firmware is for MediaTek MT8163 powered devices.
All device comes with a specific firmware or ROM, this is called Stock ROM. These are based on Android source code but modified by the manufacturers to give some extra features to its customers. These ROMs are very stable as they are made the company for their devices. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
TechPad 10XX Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: TechPad 10XX
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download TechPad 10XX Flash File / Stock ROM
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””][icon name=”sticky-note” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach[/symple_box]
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On TechPad 10XX
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#140600″ color=”#ffffff” size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: link” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.