If you looking for a guide to Install Stock ROM On Telenor Smart Max, then we have got you covered here. The firmware is now uploaded to the web. It is compatible with a Spreadtrum SC7731 powered variant of the device. The firmware file name is Telenor_Smart_Max_V0.2_20151230_SPD. The firmware is from the official server. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop Mobile Os. The Firmware file is around 577 MB in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
There are reasons why users need to flash the Stock Firmware or ROM on their device. With time users end up downloading hundreds and hundreds of apps which makes the device slow and if they user downloads any wrong app from play store or other unknown sources then the app may slow down the device. The common thing to do in that case is to remove those bad apps but sometimes this doesn’t work and the only thing which a user can do is flashing back the Stock Firmware and restore the device to factory settings.
As the device is being powered by a Spreadtrum CPU, wee will be using SPD flash tool or Upgrade tool to manually flash the Firmware. This is an easy and straight forward process. We recommend you to follow each and every step carefully without skipping any.
Download Telenor Smart Max Flash File / Stock ROM
|File Name||Download Link|
|Telenor Smart Max Sock ROM||Download (firmwarefile website)|
|SPD Flash Tool||Download|
Advantages Of Telenor Smart Max Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Telenor Smart Max.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Telenor Smart Max.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Telenor Smart Max.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
Telenor Smart Max Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: Spreadtrum
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Telenor Smart Max
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Telenor Smart Max
- First, Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.