OneUi 5.0 Beta updates have been rolling out to most Samsung flagships, even the older ones. Recently, the company released One UI 5.0 Beta 3 for the Galaxy S21 line of smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Note 20 Series, on the other hand, are getting the first One UI 5 Beta update.
Good news for Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra users in South Korea as the company released One UI 5.0 beta 2 for its Galaxy S20 series, which brings many modifications.
According to the official details, Samsung has released the One UI 5.0 Beta 2 update for the S20 series with the build number G988NKSU1ZVJ8 / G988NOKR1ZVJ8 / G988NKSU1HVJ8, and the package size is roughly 862MB. The full list of changelog is provided below for your convenience.
One UI 5.0 Beta 2 Changelog For Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra
- Major changes/improvements
- Multi-window operation errors such as screen malfunction in PIP mode
- Screen recording function error phenomenon.
- When entering Samsung phone settings, an error occurs.
- Various home screen errors, such as briefly showing in landscape mode when home screen horizontal rotation is off, recent app screen and icon errors’.
- WiFi connection-related errors
- Error when entering connection setting and setting termination after switching network mode.
- When the watch is connected, Samsung Accessory Service is terminated and the connection is not possible.
- Many other improvements
How to sign up for the Android 13-based Samsung One UI 5 Beta Program?
The Android 13 based One UI 5 Beta Program is now available for the Galaxy 20 Series in some markets. You will find the information in this manual to be useful if you intend to participate in this programme.
For those interested in participating in the One UI 5.0 Beta Program, the Samsung Members app is available on your Galaxy smartphone once the programme launches in your region. The first step is to sign in using your Samsung Account. The notifications and recent announcements can be accessed by tapping the Bell icon. Here, you must wait for the registration notice for One UI 5.0 Beta. If you click on it, a form will open up for you to fill out. Then, Samsung will run through the One UI 5.0 Beta Program’s T&C with you. Don’t join the Beta Program until you’ve read the terms and conditions carefully and clicked the Enroll button.