Here we are sharing step by step guide to Install Stock ROM On Timmy M12, so follow the guide carefully. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. The firmware is uploaded by firmwarefile website. It is compatible with MediaTek MT6580 powered variant of the device. The firmware file name is Timmy_M12_MT6580_R1_20160120_5.1.zip. It is around 509 MB in size. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop Os.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Android is an open source operating system so there are loads of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Users love to root and install these custom ROMs to get more features which were missing from the official firmware. But if the user misses a single step, he/she may brick the android phone and only installing the stock firmware can restore the device.
Install Official Stock ROM On Timmy M12 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- 0.1 Install Official Stock ROM On Timmy M12 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
- 0.2 Timmy M12 Stock ROM Details:
- 0.3 What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
- 0.4 Disclaimer:
- 0.5 Pre-Requirements:
- 0.6 Download Timmy M12 Flash File / Stock ROM
- 1 Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Timmy M12
The installation process is quite easy just you have to download the required things from the download section. For installing this stock ROM you have to take the help of SP Flash tool software. If you already knew the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part or if you don’t know the process then you can take the help of the installation part.
Timmy M12 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Timmy M12
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Timmy M12’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Timmy M12.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Timmy M12.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Timmy M12.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Timmy M12 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Timmy M12
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.