In this guide, you will be able to learn about a Tip to Use Both Wifi and Mobile Data to Boost Download Speed. Android devices are now all powered by a SIM slot as well as the latest WiFi modem required to achieve highest of speeds. In regions like India, and other parts of Asia, the internet speeds offered by the respective mobile packet companies aren’t too good.
What if you wanted to use both your mobile data and your WiFi network to double the speed of your download? While this is an intuitive idea, there is no option available in Android for you to do this, since when you turn on WiFi, your mobile data will automatically go off, and vice-versa.
Therefore, we have a Tip to Use Both Wifi and Mobile Data to Boost Download Speed.Follow this simple guide to easily boost your download speed.
Tip to Use Both Wifi and Mobile Data to Boost Download Speed
- Download the app called ‘Super Download’ on your Android device.
[appbox googleplay it.opbyte.superdownload_lite]
- Wait for it to install, and then turn it on.
- Tap on Settings, and then enable the option which reads ‘Dual Networks‘.
- Grant it Super User permissions, and reboot your Android device.
- Now, re-launch the app, and tap on the ‘+‘ button and add a link to a download file.
- Soon, your download file will be downloaded at highest possible speeds using the mobile data as well as the WiFi connection.
If you have any queries, then do let us know in the comment section below!