If you are looking for Stock ROM of Tongyi M785H-P [Official Firmware], then we have got your back. The Flash file is now made available for download. You just need to ask for permission to download the file. The Firmware file version name is TD-FW-785-M80HR200-HB23Q-009-A-009. The Firmware File is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Mobile Os. The Firmware is Only compatible with MediaTek’s MT8163 powered variant of the device.
If you are new to the Android ecosystem then let me tell you, stock ROM as the name suggests is the stock or pre-installed firmware which comes with the device. The firmware is developed by the manufacturer for a specific device. So you can’t flash any Stock ROM on your Android device. Every device’s Stock ROM is different. They may be based on Google’s same Android source code but they are different.
Many Android users unlocked their bootloader and install custom recovery on their device only to install custom ROMs. No doubt custom ROMs are one of the best things about the Android ecosystem but there are some major drawbacks too. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers so there is a huge possibility of not getting regular updates and support for the ROM. Only popular ROMs like Lineage OS, Pixel Experience and Carbon get official support from their respective team.
Tongyi M785H-P Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Tongyi M785H-P
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Tongyi M785H-P ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Tongyi M785H-P
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Tongyi M785H-P
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Tongyi M785H-P
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Tongyi M785H-P Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Tongyi M785H-P (Login Required)
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Tongyi M785H-P
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-mediatek-stock-roms-sp-flash-tool-mtk-android-smartphones/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4d45a8″ color=”#ffffff” size=”6″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#ffffff” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Flash MediaTek Stock ROMs With SP Flash Tool[/su_button]
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.