The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is an action role-playing video game by Bethesda Game Studios which was published by Bethesda Softworks in 2011. The game is available for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, Xbox 360 devices. Well, it’s needless to say that at some point in life, a male human needs a wife who can take after him, comfort him, and always stay with him with the helpful nature. The same also applies to the Skyrim game. Here we’ve shared the brief info of the top 12 best wives to marry in the Skyrim game.
The Skyrim character ‘Dragonborn’ goes through plenty of women in the gameplay where he can marry one of them whom he like so much. Whether he needs a homely kind of wife or an aggressive warrior kind of wife, the list will help you to choose the life partner in your Skyrim game. Keep in mind that each and every woman has been ranked depending on what they offer to your character in the gameplay.
Top 12 Best Wives to Marry in Skyrim
There are around 65 romances available in the Skyrim game. Out of which, roughly 30 female spouses are from the different races the Dragonborn can marry. From housewife to warrior wife, each and every type of character can be found in the game. As mentioned above, the utility of a wife is important in this game so that the Dragonborn can get benefited most out of it.
- Ysolda is a Nord trader of sorts that can be found in the city of Whiterun.
- She’ll be around the marketplace and she will ask the Dragonborn to fetch her a Mammoth tusk in return for some Speech training.
- Once this task completes, Ysolda will be available to get married.
- Ysolda is just a civilian and not so useful wife in terms of the adventure.
- Sylgja is a Nord miner at the local Redbelly Mine.
- Dragonborn needs to deliver Sylgja’s satchel of letters to her family in Darkwater Crossing (located northwest from Shor’s Stone) in order to marry Sylgja.
- She will reward the player with a random necklace.
- Muiri is an Alchemist and runs her own Alchemy shop. As she is only level 6, she can’t fight and easily goes down in a fight. If you marry Muiri then you will get access to the Hag’s Cure bedroom.
- She can be found in the hag’s Cure shop in Markarth.
- You have to complete the Mourning Never Comes quest which can be available once you finish one of the first three contracts given after joining the Dark Brotherhood.
- Ria is a warrior type follower and enough capable of fighting from your side. She will give you bonuses if you sleep near her and can be one of the Top 12 Best Wives to Marry in Skyrim.
- But Ria seems to be vulnerable by death very much because even if she isn’t following you, she will die for no other reason.
- Ria can be found at Jorrvaskr in Whiterun.
- Dragonborn needs to complete the Companions questline.
8. Camilla Valerius
- Camilla Valerius is charming and all you need to do is to complete the Golden Claw quest in order to marry her. You will get a room in the Riverwood Trader as a nice little bonus after marrying her to live there.
- She can be found at Riverwood Trader shop in Riverwood.
Read Also: Fix Error: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine
- Jenassa is a good wife-follower and she can fight well also.
- She will give 500 gold as a follower.
- She is also able to be proficient in combat up to level 40.
- Jenassa can be found at The Drunken Huntsman in Whiterun.
- You need to hire her for once at least and then you can marry her.
6. Njada Stonearm
- Njada Stonearm is quite effective in combat with her speech skill, pickpocketing, and sneaking too.
- She does not own any property but she can be a good follower and can be one of the Top 12 Best Wives to Marry in Skyrim.
- She can be found at Jorrvaskr in Whiterun.
- You need to complete the Companions questline to marry her.
5. Brelyna Maryon
- Brelyna Maryon can be a good follower and a good wife. She can offer powerful offensive spells in combat. However, she can’t resist herself in combat to get defeated. She can follow the player up to level 30.
- Brelyna can be found in the Hall of Attainment in the College of Winterhold.
- She can be married after completing the Brelyna’s Practice quest.
4. Uthgerd the Unbroken
- Uthgerd can give you 100 gold for a brawl after taking her wager. You can easily win and get free 100 gold.
- Next, you’ll be able to marry her. She can be a good follower as well.
- You can find her in The Bannered Mare in Whiterun.
3. Borgakh the Steel Heart
- Borgakh the Steel Heart has a longhouse where you can move in. There you’ll also find some merchants and skill-relevant resources to use.
- She also serves as the best follower apart from wielding powerful weapons and heavy armor.
- She can be found at Mor Khazgur.
- You can marry her once you get the Amulet of Mera. Till then you can keep her as a follower.
2. Mjoll the Lioness
- Mjoll the Lioness can be a good follower as well as a good wife.
- She is capable of combat in the battlefield with her strong combat skills up to level 40.
- Most importantly, she can’t be killed which will definitely give you a plus point.
- However, Aerin will be always near her even if you send her to the house. That may be a downside for you.
- She can be found in The Bee and Barb inn at Riften or in the surrounding area.
- You can marry her after getting her to “like” you. You’ll need to agree with her that the Thieves Guild are evil. Once you’re at level 14 or higher, she will give you a quest to complete.
1. Aela the Huntress
- There is no doubt that Aela the Huntress is one of the Top 12 Best Wives to Marry in Skyrim and most of the players prefer her. Aela the Huntress has all the quality that you’ll need in the gameplay to get most out of it. She is a good follower as well as she can be a good wife.
- She is really capable of reaching up to level 50 where you can obtain Aela as a follower. She has stunning skills like one-handed, sneak, light-armor, archery, and speech.
- You can find her at Jorrvaskr in Whiterun.
- After complete the Companions questline, you can marry her.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.