Twitch is a popular live-streaming platform where millions of users come daily to watch and interact with their favorite streamers. However, like other streaming platforms, Twitch also has a few bugs and issues such as streaming lagging, buffering, and other issues.
Another common issue that has been reported by many users is the “Browser Not Supported” error, especially on Firefox. Due to this issue, the users aren’t able to log in to Twitch.
If you’re getting this issue, then this guide is perfect for you. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Twitch users getting the “Browser not supported” error on Firefox.
How to fix Twitch “Browser not supported” error on Firefox
As per reports, the users have been getting the “Browser not supported” error even if they’re on the latest version of Firefox. Thankfully, there are potential solutions to help you eliminate the problem. Here are the methods through which you can fix Twitch “Browser not supported” error on Firefox.
- First, you should try to simply restart the browser and then try again.
- If this doesn’t work, you can try disabling any extensions that you’re using. Prioritize closing the ones that are provided by developers or similar types of extensions.
- An outdated version of the browser might be causing the issue, so the next method to try would be to ensure that the browser is up to date and check once again.
- Clear the cache and cookies in the browser and it’ll help you resolve the “Browser not supported” error
- The next method would be to log out from any VPN service you’re using or other software/app that may re-route some or all the requests through a different IP address than your own. Do that and then check once more to see if the error is fixed.