You are here means, you want to root Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) On Android Nougat 7.0 and Install TWRP Recovery | SM-A910/9100.Here we will be sharing a detailed guide on that.You will be needing Odin Flash Tool for this guide.This is a simple and easy process, just follow every steps carefully.
We have already posted an article on “How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Galaxy A9 Pro”.But that guide only worksw on samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2016 Running Android Marshmallow 6.0.1.Recently, Samsung has updated Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) To Android 7.0 Nougat officially and after updating their devices to Nougat many users have lost their root access, so here we are with a guide to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) On Android Nougat
Rooting Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016), lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we come with a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016). While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
If you want to root your device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below
If you are new to TWRP recovery and rooting then here we first share some facts about Android rooting.
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.1 What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
- 0.2 What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
- 0.3 Warning:
- 0.4 Pre-Requsites
- 0.5 Downloads
- 1 How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) SM-A910/9100
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootloader to be unlocked.If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy A9 Pro (2016): TWRP for Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910/9100 (Credit: ashyx)
- Boot image patcher
How To Install TWRP and Root Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) SM-A910/9100
If you want to root your device then you have to install TWRP via Odin then you can flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get root access.We recommend Magisk method
Installing TWRP On Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-a910f_25716.tar For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery OnGalaxy A9 Pro (2016) >
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy A9 Pro (2016)
- Download the latest SuperSu.zip (use the supersu from the download section) / Alternative: SuperSU
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
- After flashing supersu, flash the Bootimage patcher (Download section)
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) (not tested)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.
Thank You For Visiting US!!!!!
How To Unroot or Unbrick (Bootloop Fix) Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2016
If anyhow you bricked your Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) or you just want to unroot it or want to fix “Galaxy A9 Pro (2016) not booting (Bootloop)”, just follow the guide linked below
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons