Download/Install Galaxy Note 8 UK Android 8.0 Oreo OTA Update | Build number N950FXXU3CRB: The Unlocked Version Of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with model number SM-N950F has started receiving official Android 8.0 Oreo update.The Update is being rolled out as an OTA and available in the UK.
This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google in April 2018 which comes with April 1 security patch update.This update comes with other bug fixes and stability improvements and you should get some improvements in the speed of the phone also. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Galaxy Note 8 on Samsung network which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
Manually Update Galaxy Note 8 To N950FXXU3CRB Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually.If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner.
Galaxy Note 8 N950FXXU3CRB Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android version: 8.0
- Security patch level (SPL): April 1, 2018
- Baseband version: N950FXXU3CRB
- Region: UK
- Network: Unlocked
Download Galaxy Note 8 (SM-A730F) N950FXXU3CRB April 2018 Security Update (The UK)
- Download N950FXXU3CRB | sammobile
How To Install UK Galaxy Note 8 N950FXXU3CRB Android 8.0 Oreo OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device. To do that switch off your phone and hold volume Up + Power + Bixby (bootloader mode > then select recovery), then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Galaxy Note 5
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining