Android is the most versatile mobile Os available in the market. Users have the option to install Custom ROMs and change the look of their device from the core.
With time Custom ROMs do make the device slow as they are not optimized properly. Some times users experience various bugs while using a Custom ROM. And the biggest issue is bricking the device. While the installation process of Custom ROM is fairly simple but there is a huge chance of doing something wrong and bricking the device. In that case, only installing or flashing back the Stock Firmware can fix the device.
The Ulefone Armor X7 Pro Official Stock Firmware is now available for download. The uploaded firmware file Version name is GQ3087SH3_KSP2NQ_Ulefone_20200529_V01. The firmware is based on Android 10 Os. The firmware is for MediaTek Helio A20 MT6761 powered variant of the device only. The Firmware file is large in size so make sure you are connected to a stable WiFi connection while downloading the firmware.
[su_box title=”Ulefone Armor X7 Pro Stock ROM Details:” box_color=”#004cf2″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”2″]
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
Download Ulefone Armor X7 Pro Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Latest SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM For Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Ulefone Armor X7 Pro
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.