[Current Status] Ulefone Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: If you are a Ulefone Mix 2 user then this post may be very important for you. As android Oreo is in demand right now because it’s the latest android available for the smartphones that’s why most of the users are curious to know that when they will receive the android Oreo update for their smartphone. We have assembled some of the common questions which can help Ulefone users to know whether they will receive android Oreo on their smartphone or not and if yes then when and how. We have answers to all those questions down here if you want to know more about updates for your device Ulefone Mix 2 then you must continue reading this short FAQ article.
About Ulefone Mix 2
Ulefone Mix 2 comes equipped with a large 5.7-inch display with a screen resolution of 720p HD+ (1440 x 720 pixels).The device runs Android 7.0 Nougat Out of the box. The device is powered by a MediaTek MT6737Quad Core 1.3GHz processor coupled with 2 GB of RAM.It houses 3300mAh Li-Polymer Battery.The mobile has a 20 MP main camera on the rear side.
The device has Mali-T880 MP4 GPU.It has 16 GB of onboard storage which can be expanded via microSD card up to 256 GB. Overall the device is a great buy as it has a premium look and feels. It has some mid-range specifications and features.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google.Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo.Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Ulefone Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Ulefone Mix 2 get the official Oreo update?
Answer: No, it will not get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update.The hardware can’t support Android Oreo 8.0.The Ulefone Mix 2 is one of the most important devices of Ulefone but still, there is no sign of any developments on android Oreo
Q) How Can I Download Ulefone Mix 2 Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Ulefone Mix 2 will not get the official update.All the official update come as OTA updates (Over-the-air)
Q) When the Official Ulefone Mix 2 Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the oreo 8.0 update will not be released for the Ulefone Mix 2