[Current Status] Ulefone Mix 4G Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update: Ulefone Mix looks similar to very famous Xiaomi Mix 2.It has a same bezel-less design.It attracts buyers for its design.The device comes packed with decent hardware.The price of the device is way cheaper compared to Xiaomi Mix 2 which makes it a great buy.Here we will be answering all the question related to Ulefone Mix 4G
About Ulefone Mix 4G
- 1 About Ulefone Mix 4G
- 2 About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- 3 [FAQ] Ulefone Mix 4G Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Ulefone Mix 4G is an extremely powerful device as it comes with a long list of exciting features and specifications.Ulefone Mix is 4G Phablet.It runs Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.It comes equipped with a large 5.5 inch Full HD display covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Screen.It is powered by an MTK6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz Processor.4
It has a non-removable 3300 mAh Lithium-Polymer battery.It has 4 GB RAM and 64GB ROM 13.0MP Rear Camera Its other features include Dual SIM standby, fingerprint scanner, a dual 13+3 MP rear camera, an 8 MP front camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, and more.
About Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
Android 8.1 Oreo is the latest stable build from Google. Google even has released the developer preview of upcoming Android 9.0 (P).All the big manufacturers like Samsung, LG, HTC and OnePlus have already updated their new devices to Android 8.0 and some even have been updated to Android 8.1 Oreo. Now let’s talk about some of the awesome features of Android Oreo.
- Picture in a Picture – The videos will switch to a smaller and minimized version when you want to navigate to other apps. This feature is very similar to what a YouTube video does when using the YouTube mobile app.
- Background limits – This wonderful feature will help you set a limit the extent of what an app can do while it is operating in the background. You can also use this to conserve power and get more battery life.
- Notification channels – This new feature will provide the ability to group our notifications from numerous apps into one channel. This feature will make it easier to manage the notifications.
- Better icons – Google has tried to make the icons in this update to be adaptive which means that they will be taking different shapes depending on the interface it is used on.
- Keyboard navigation – This new feature would give you the ability to use keys for navigating apps.
[FAQ] Ulefone Mix 4G Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update
Q) Will Ulefone Mix 4G get the official Oreo update?
Answer: It is unclear.But we think it will get the official Android Oreo 8.0 update. The hardware can easily support Android Oreo 8.0.The Ulefone Mix 4G is one of the most important devices of Elephone so they must have started working on the official Android Oreo build.
Q) How Can I Download Ulefone Mix 4G Official Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 Update?
Answer: As we mentioned earlier, Ulefone Mix 4G will get the official update but as of now there is no Oreo update available for the device. When the update will release, it will be available via OTA (Over-the-air).
Q) When the Official Ulefone Mix 4G Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo OTA Update Will Release?
Answer: According to some of the sources, the Oreo 8.0 update will be available by June 2018.