EA Sports FC 24 is a newly released football-based video game. After the collaboration between EA Sports and FIFA ended, EA decided to come up with the all-new EA Sports FC franchise. However, the game comes with the same incredible gameplay and numerous exciting features.
However, it has also given rise to a few bugs and issues. One of the issues commonly faced by users is Unable to Save Personal Settings. This bug has been preventing affected players from making progress in this game and ruins the overall experience.
If you’re getting this issue, then this guide will be helpful. In this guide, you will get to know how to fix Unable to Save Personal Settings on EA Sports FC 24.
How to fix Unable to Save Personal Settings on EA Sports FC 24?
Method 1: Restart the game
First, you should try to close and relaunch the EA Sports FC 24 on the PC to clear temporary glitches or cache data issues. Multiple reports have stated that a simple reboot of the game can come in handy and help resolve the Unable to Save Personal Settings issue.
Method 2: Run the game as the administrator
- Go to the installed game directory
- Right-click on EASportsFC24.exe file on your PC
- Click on Properties and then click on the Compatibility tab
- Click on the “Run this program as an administrator” checkbox for enabling it
- Once it is done, you should click on “Apply” and press OK to save changes
Method 3: Update EA Sports FC 24
- Open the Steam Client and then head over to the Library
- Click on “EA Sports FC 24” from the left pane
- Doing this will automatically look for the available update
- If there’s a new update available, you should ensure that you click on “Update”
- Be patient as this might take a while
- Once done, restart your PC and let the changes take effect
Method 4: Verify and repair the game files
- Open Steam and then head over to the Library
- Right-click on the EA Sports FC 24 game
- Now, click on “Properties” before going to the Local Files tab
- Select the “Verify Integrity of Game Files” option
- This process will start repairing game files
- Let the process be completed and once done, you should close the Steam client
- Restart your PC to apply the changes
- Check if the Unable to Save Personal Settings issue is resolved
Method 5: Whitelist EA Sports FC 24 in the Windows Firewall
- Open the Start menu and then look for Control Panel
- Here, go to Systems and Security before opening “Windows Firewall”
- Select the “Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall”
- Click on “Change Settings” before selecting “Allow another app”
- Select Browse before clicking to select “EA Sports FC 24 exe” from the installation directory
- After that, click on “Add” to include in the list and then press “OK” to save changes
- Reboot the PC and check if the “Unable to Save Personal Settings” issue is resolved
Pic credit – www.bbc.com