If you are a T-Mobile OnePlus 7T user, then this guide may be very helpful. Here we will be sharing a guide to safely Unbrick T-Mobile OnePlus 7T and Restore using MSM tool. This is very simple and easy to unbrick the OnePlus 7T.
As we all know OxygenOS which comes with OnePlus devices is a very clean skin. There is very limited customization in OxygenOS if you compared it to other Android Skins like MIUI or Samsung’s OneUI. This is the reason some people try to root and install Custom ROMs on their OnePlus smartphones. Sometimes users miss some steps and that bricks their devices.
Thanks to Some_Random_Username, Senior Member over Xda, now T-mobile OnePlus 7T (HD1907) can easily be unbricked and restored to the stock OxygenOS v10.0.3. In this guide we will be using MSM Tool. So let’s move to the instructions.
Things You Will Need
- MSM Unbrick Tool > Download
- A PC/ laptop
- USB cable
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk. This will void the warranty of your device.
How To Unbrick T-Mobile OnePlus 7T and Restore using MSM tool
- Download the MSM Unbrick Tool From the above link
- Switch off your device and connect to the PC
- Enter the Qualcomm EDL Mode On Your Phone (Volume Up and Volume down)
- Now click on MsmDownloadTool V4.0.exe and Launch the unbricking tool
- Click on Enum, so that your device will be detected. Now click start
- This will start the unbricking process. Just wait for a few minutes.
Your device should be unbricked and booted into the Stock OxygenOS.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page