This step by step guide will teach you How To Unlock Bootloader on LG V10.Unlocking bootloader is a must needed if you want to install TWRP recovery On your LG device or if you want to root it.The process of unlocking the bootloader is very simple and easy.So just follow the guide below to Unlock Bootloader on LG V10.
Once you unlock the bootloader, you can easily flash a modified boot image, install TWRP recovery and ultimately root your device.It means if you want to root your LG V10 then this is very important.
If you have LG V10 and you want to root it or install TWRP then you have to unlock its bootloader first.This is the first thing to do before rooting any device.
Related Guide For LG V10:
- How to Install TWRP & Root European LG V10 H960A
- How to Update Verizon LG V10 To Marshmallow 22A
- Flash Stock Firmware on LG V10 Via TWRP & Unroot it
[Full Guide] Unlock Bootloader on LG V10
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your LG V10 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- More than 60% battery on your device
- Install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your Windows PC. And also LG V10 drivers and setup everything on your PC
- Enable Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Go to Developer options and enable Allow oem unlock. This is important.Guide > How to Enable OEM Unlock on Android
How To Safely Unlock Bootloader on LG V10.Full Guide below–>>
How To Unlock Bootloader on LG V10
Step By Step Guide
- First of all, Make sure you have setup ADB and fastboot on your PC. Also accept Always allow from this computer when you plug in the device for the first time to enable USB Debugging. Just See Pre-Requirement field for the guide
- Now power off your device and unplug it from your PC.
- Boot into the bootloader or fast boot mode. To do so, press and hold volume down and the power button simultaneously for 5-6 seconds. When you see the bootloader screen, connect your device to the PC using a USB cable.(Choose fasboot if option is available) You can also issue the following code, while connected to the PC, to boot into the bootloader.
adb reboot bootloader
- Now open the command prompt or terminal window. Do this by holding shift key on your keyboard and right-click on an empty space and select “Open command windowhere” option to launch a command prompt window.
- Now type the following in the command prompt to check if fastboot is working correctly. It should provide the serial number of your device.
- Now time to unlock the bootloader. To do this, issue the following command. Choose yes on the device screen if prompted.
fastboot oem unlock
- Now The Bootloader on your device should now be unlocked. Reboot your device normally.
Now when you reboot your LG V10 you can see an unlocked symbol.That means bootloader of your device is now unlocked.
For detailed Info visit this page [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot
For Root On LG V10 Visit this Link–>>How To Safely Root LG V10 With SuperSu
For TWRP On LG V10 Guide visit this Link–>>Downloads and Install TWRP Recovery On LG V10