Here in this guide, we will go through all the steps which are required to unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S10e. Like most of the Android devices, Samsung S10/S10 Plus also comes with a locked bootloader but Samsung allows its users to unlock it very easily. Here I am talking about the international unlocked variant of the device.
Samsung Galaxy S10e was launched with Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus. It is the most budget-friendly Samsung Flagship present in the market. The Samsung Galaxy S10e comes equipped with a 5.8 inches Super AMOLED display (FHD+ resolution). Now It has a punch hole display instead of a notch. The global variant is powered by Samsung‘s own Exynos 9820 (8 nm) octa-core (2.73 GHz, Dual-core, M4 Mongoose + 2.31 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A75 + 1.95 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A55) CPU whereas the US and Chinese variants are powered by Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm). It also has 128/256 GB internal storage coupled with 6 GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S10e sports a 12 MP + 16 MP Dual Primary Cameras camera setup on the rear and a 16 MP front camera. It now has a Fingerprint scanner which is placed under the display. It comes with Android 9.0 Pie. It houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3100 mAh battery.
If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Steps To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S10e Bootloader
Part 1: Enable OEM Unlocking
- First, enable Developers Options on your device
- Before proceeding take a full backup
- Now Go to Developer Options > Scroll down to OEM Unlock and Enable it.
- Now, you have to remove the Samsung Account from the Galaxy S10e
- Reboot your device for once.
- Now, download and install CROM Service 1.0.8.APK on your S10e.
- Launch the CROM Service app > toggle the slider option to turn it on [wait for the complete process]
- Now your device’s bootloader should be unlocked if you followed all the steps carefully.
Done!!! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your device.