Here in this guide, you will learn How To safely Unlock Bootloader On The Huawei Honor 5X..It is a very simple and easy process.We will be using ADB & Fastboot command here.Just follow the given steps carefully to Unlock Bootloader On The Huawei Honor 5X
Honor 5X is the latest Mid-range Phone from Huawei.It comes with loads of high-end features but in a very budget friendly price tag.If you are one of the Honor 5x users then there is a very good news for you.Now you can easily and safely Unlock Bootloader On The Huawei Honor 5X.
Unlocking the Bootloader Of any android device is the first thing to do if you want to root your device or want to install custom ROM.You can Flash modified system, boot, kernel, custom recovery(TWRP/CWM) or other .img files on your device.
Unlocking Bootloader is now a very simple process.Companies like Sony, Motorola, Huawei and other OEMs officially allow users to unlock the bootloader on their devices. You have to first get a unlock password from the manufacturer Website, then you can easily unlock the bootloader by issuing few ADB & Fastboot command.
Here we will be using a windows computer, so make sure you have one.
Note: Unlocking bootloader will completely wipe your device’s data(Everything like music, photos, videos & apps).So we highly recommend taking backup of your important data.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Huawei Device while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Important & Pre-Requirements
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
- Install USB Drivers on your computer. (Huawei USB Drivers)
- Open Settings> Developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. (For Windows)
- How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
→ Unlock Bootloader On The Huawei Honor 5X
How To Unlock Bootloader On The Huawei Honor 5X
Step By Step Guide
→ First read the Pre-Requirement section carefully.
- Now Go to this page and make your unique Huawei ID
- Log in and input the necessary details from this page.
- Now get your product identification code by dialing * # * # 1357946 # * # *
- Now just enable the OEM Unlock option.To Do So Go to the Menu > Settings > Developer Options > OEM Unlock.
- Connect your Huawei device to the PC
- Now Open the command prompt From your ADB folder (right-click and hold down the Shift key)
- Now boot your device into bootloader mode by issuing the following command:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now issue the given command to Unlock Bootloader On The Huawei Honor 5X
fastboot oem unlock 728930304
- Replace the red number with the real numbers you are given as your unlock code.
- Once the process is finished, your device will reboot.
→ If you have any question related to this post then feel free to leave that in the comment section below.