Easily Unlock Bootloader On UMI Touch: The UMI Touch comes equipped with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. The device is powered by MediaTek MT6753 CPU coupled with 3GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 64GB via microSD card.
The UMI Touch sports a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera. It houses a Non-Removable Li-Ion 4000mAh Battery. The battery backup on this device is great.
Like most of the Android smartphone, UMI Touch also comes with an unlockable bootloader. If you are new to rooting, then you should know that Unlocking bootloader of an android device is the first and most important step in android rooting process. First users have to unlock the bootloader, then they can install TWRP recovery via Commands. Once TWRP is installed, root can be gained by flashing the supersu or magisk via TWRP recovery.
Rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your UMI Touch while following this tutorial. Proceed at your own risk.
- Download and Setup ADB and Fastboot Tools On your PC
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps To Unlock Bootloader On UMI Touch
- First, you have to Enable Developer Option on the UMI Touch
- Now go to System Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Developer Options option
- Toggle the OEM Unlock option on
Some devices bootloader are pre-unlocked. If your device’s bootloader is locked, then you have to unlock it manually using some fastboot commands. The guide is linked below.
So that’s it for today’s simple guide. If you have any question regarding this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section down below
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.