Guide: How to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 3 (Full Step By Step tutorial): OnePlus released OnePlus 3 on June 14th, 2016 in a VR event.This is the flagship phone from OnePlus.The device comes with all the high-end features and specification.The OnePlus 3 has a snapdragon 820 CPU coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64 GB internal storage with no memory expansion.It comes with latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.The device is powered by a 3000mAh battery.It has a 5.5 inch 1080p AMOLED FHD Screen.It sports a 16MP rear and 8MP front facing cameras.The camera is also capable of taking 4K videos.The price of the phone is 399$ .Truly this is the latest “Flagship Killer”.
The device is available without any invite system.If you are planning to buy one or if you have bought a OnePlus 3 then there is another great new for you.Now you can easily Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 3.But make sure that you have a computer because we will be using ADB & fastboot commands to safely Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 3.
If you want to root any android device or install recovery or ROM then you have to Unlock bootloader of that device first.This is the first step in rooting android.But Remember when you unlock your bootloader, your device’s warranty will void.
The method of unlocking bootloader of all OnePlus devices is similar of unlocking bootloader of nexus Devices.That means you have to just have to put a single fast boot command from ADB folder and your device will be unlocked.It is that simple.So without wasting anytime follow the guide to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 3[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]You May like [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] OnePlus 3: Everything We Know About The Device [/symple_box]
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
*Make sure there is at least 60% battery left on your smartphone before begin started this process
->Install USB Driver for OnePlus 3 On your PC->Usb Drivers[symple_box color=”green” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]
First, take a backup of your apps and data.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users) [/symple_box]
Now download the files and follow the guide to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 3
Download Mfastboot.zip and extract in on Desktop.
How To Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 3 (SAFEST GUIDE)
Step By Step Guide
- Download and install the OnePlus drivers on your PC (Link is given above)
- Then Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlock option On Your OnePlus 3.Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Now reboot your device into bootloader.And connect your device with PC or Computer.
- Now open Mfastboot folder where you extracted it earlier and press “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
- Now follow the guide to Unlock bootloader of Oneplus 3 [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot (Only use the command part)
- Done!!!Now the Bootloader of your OnePlus 3 is unlocked.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.